• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel pressure regulator

M
Dec 3, 2007
I purchased a used turbo kit and it came with this fuel pressure regulator.
Does anyone know what brand it may be and How do I hook it up on an 07 700 Polaris.
Also is there a regulator in the tank that I need to remove or modify.

Thanks

DSCN9757.jpg DSCN9758.jpg DSCN9759.jpg

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
yes it is a holley 2-1 rising fuel regulator. sides are inlets and outlets. back is the discharge return back to the tank.

This is was the regulator that was used on the dragons. 07-09

give me a call if you need more help.

bryce
801-807-8046

2poor

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
Boise Idaho
Yes there is one in the tank that needs to be removed and then a cover put on to seal it up and push the return fuel back down the lines so when you are climbing you DO NOT lean down or run out of fuel...

M
Dec 3, 2007
Could I not just remove it out of the line. (This is what I did).

The pressure gauge wont show any pressure when the sled is idling. I removed the gauge and tested it off an air hose and it does work.

G
Oct 8, 2013
Flat Land
I pulled the smaller o-ring and the plastic collar off and left the larger ~1" o-ring on the stock regulator and re-installed it. It bypasses enough fuel that it does not affect my external regulator and still acts as a cap. It works very well and you don't need to worry about building a cap or any screwing around with sealers. Just make sure when you put it back in and re-install the screws to pull the regulator back to the screws again to allow as much flow as possible.

This is also nice because if you ever wanted to go back again just put the o-ring and plastic collar back on and your set.

Thanks,Dan

Premium Features