• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rhino Mounts

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
How and where is everyone mounting their Rhinos on the pro rmks? I am leaning toward the dash mount, but want one that keeps the unit very secure.

TIA

EASY

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2009
Rocky Mountain House
I am going to use this mount, then mount it side ways in front of my gauge. The holes in the mount allow it to be bolted to the plastic and in that location it is out of the wind and away from most of the harm on a roll over.

will post pics when it is done.

ramholga20.jpg

Big B

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 30, 2008
Olympia,Wa
I have a 13 pro with thr defrost bag. So I installed 2" riser and built a bracket to mount the Ram mount to.

oct292012 085.jpg oct292012 083.jpg

EASY

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2009
Rocky Mountain House
I have a 13 pro with thr defrost bag. So I installed 2" riser and built a bracket to mount the Ram mount to.

Nice pics. That was my first idea too, but I know I will have to roll it and worryied about it being in the open. what gauge is the bracket metal??

Big B

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 30, 2008
Olympia,Wa
1/8 alum. I thought about the rolling over thing also. Its below handle bars so I hope it will be OK.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
I just ordered one direct from Ram mounts. Wish i could of found a place local that has them. Cost $12 for the mount, and shipping was a swift ripoff of $13

D
Sep 6, 2011
Calgary
If you use the Ram mount with the aluminum base plate and medium post there's no worry about having it "out in the open" when you roll the sled over. I ran mine leaned up against the dash last winter and rolled that thing at least once every single day out. Not once did I even have to reposition it- the mount never moved, nor did the RINO come loose from the cradle.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
image.jpg

Just got mine mounted on my Pro. Think ill be very happy with how it is.

B
Dec 21, 2007
Kalispell, MT
ram

by far the best setup i have used is the handlebar u clamp, the medium length rod, diamond "base" and the rhino cradle. this setup can be adjusted to any position or if impacted will "break away" or just need to be re adjusted.it is extremely secure and best of all i can loosten the wing nut and put the whole works onto the mount in the boat or truck.
like this, but with the rhino cradle. http://www.rammount.com/Gallery/images/RAM-B-149Z-GA11U/high/RAM-B-149Z-GA11U.jpg

Last edited:
T
Feb 10, 2014
Ontario
Premium Features