• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rear suspension advice

tunnel swap went pretty smooth, and i did new foot stirrups all the way around, the old tunnel was purple but i got the new one chemical stripped and it polished up pretty nice, but on to the suspension, i found an M-16 out of a wrecked blade, im planning on calling fastrax to see if they can do some r&d for me cause its quite rare and FAST says it has issues and they dont want to get into it, but for the time being im running an m-10 only problem is its a 121 and a 2000 so its metric and there arent alot of parts for it, so im stuck, can i use a the parts off it and just swap to a set of 144 rails or will i have issues with the metric and standard and half to find a newer 144 m-10

F

f15ejedi

Oct 6, 2008
Anchorage Alaska
Ive been thinking of doing the same thing. It looks like you could just swap the rails and track and it would be a done deal. Im running a 136 on a 98 Summit X but need just a little but more umpf in the deep powder. Let me know if you pull the trigger or not.

Premium Features