• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 Jamboree - Where??

Where should the 1st Annual 900 Jamboree be held?

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
Been to Revvy several times. Going to Castlegar in 2 weeks to ride with the Krazy Canadian, I'll let you know how it is.

I was up there last week and got to ride with him one day(pretty foggy though:()...that place is beautiful and Dan's about the nicest guy you'll ever meet. I will go back this season for a few more days. Word of advice though, take fuel and don't forget to convert your cash before you get there. Super is over $4 a gallon as is diesel:eek:

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
voted other...lets bring it to Ontario :D (ya i know...fat chance in that but its like over 18 hours to cooke from thunder bay and i am around 18 to thunder bay :( )

LOL thats what i said, where in ontario are you from?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I was up there last week and got to ride with him one day(pretty foggy though:()...that place is beautiful and Dan's about the nicest guy you'll ever meet. I will go back this season for a few more days. Word of advice though, take fuel and don't forget to convert your cash before you get there. Super is over $4 a gallon as is diesel:eek:

My buddy has an 80 gallon tank in the back of the truck just for the BC trips.

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Cooke City is good but limited facilities....Togwotee same but maybe group discount?...West Yellowstone lots of options close to Island Park ,Revy would be sweet never been...AND I hate to bring it up BUT (everyone has a big butt) How many will bring significant others??

The 900 comes, the dirt bike will stay home :beer;:D

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
How many will bring significant others??

Hmm..well, that would be depend on how much fun you really wanna have..

i would like to bring the wife, but i would also like to sled, drink beer, and laugh...i think they call it moral?:beer;:D:beer;

LOL...again, i am game for whatever..if you guys wanna bring some ladies for eye candy, i can support that..if not..im sure she wont be upset if she doesnt go and get pressed into doing any crazy riding..:eek:

Franz

Premium Member
Nov 11, 2008
Logan, UT
Revelstoke, BC...... HUGE snowfalls there...

I know guides and have some other connections there.

Long drive from California...but worth it.

Wow, if your willing to come from Cali, I certainly have no excuse not to drive from Portland , OR. Sounds like fun. All those places have alot more name reconition than where I ride, I have no favorites.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Revy? I'll meet you guys there, just tell me when, I'll even bring a bunch of cables just in case...
FBF.

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
What, you think we can get them to come there?? LOL, I wish. I wondered If you prowled around there too.

Hahaha, not a chance people would make any sort of a trek for our mashed potatoes and rain. We're going out of Snowking on Adams tomorrow morning at 9:30 if you don't have anything better to do. This heavy rain in the valley should make it a good day up there:D

Franz

Premium Member
Nov 11, 2008
Logan, UT
Hahaha, not a chance people would make any sort of a trek for our mashed potatoes and rain. We're going out of Snowking on Adams tomorrow morning at 9:30 if you don't have anything better to do. This heavy rain in the valley should make it a good day up there:D

Sent you a pm.

I'd drive farther for better snow. Say, #2 has better snow than #1 next season. Will that be an overriding factor?

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
The 900 comes, the dirt bike will stay home :beer;:D

:D:D:D Now that is some funny sh*t right there!!!!
Guido also !!! No I was not suggesting that we shouldI was just asking for planning purposes. Hell my wife says Good Riddance/Go Riding...Thank God for her every day:D:D!
Sounds like we have a few options and they all sound FUN, If we do all manage to show up 20-30-40 900's or so, think we will be welcomed back???
Or will this become a roving event?;);)

F

Fast Freddie

Mar 1, 2009
Shoshone Idaho
I vote Cook next year & Revy for 2012 or The place with the most snow that year. But as long as it's steep & deep i'll ride any place. 900'S ROCK :D:D
FF:beer;:beer;

p.s. There's a small place i ride here called smiley creek, head waters to the salmon river. OTHER

Last edited:
M
Dec 5, 2007
Chehalis, WA
Cooke seems to be the most central for the everybody. West yellow stone is great for woman and kids, but i thought it was boring. Island park and Jefferson was'nt all that spectacular. DTB's We will have more fun w/o them. And for you younger fellas you can go w/o it for a few days! LOL!

Premium Features