• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Men’s Christian Snowmobile Retreat 2010

S

savedbygrace

Mar 21, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
www.boondockers.com
Men’s Christian Snowmobile Retreat 2010

Last year a handful of guys from several different states got together. Some came to ride, some came to fellowship, and some came searching for something they could not define. We all had a great time, made new life long friends, and shared the glory of Christ Jesus with each other.

This year we’re ready to do it again. The team at Boondocker and Riding High Ministries is inviting you to join us as we get together for the second annual Men’s Snowmobile Retreat in Alpine, WY January 28th-30th 2010. We are going to meet at the Flying Saddle resort, the afternoon of Thursday the 28th, ride the Gray’s River area Friday the 29th, and finish up with a ride on Saturday the 30th before we head back home. This is an opportunity to get together and ride an area that will accommodate various different riding styles and abilities. But more than that, this is an opportunity to fellowship with men from various walks of life that share a common interest in Jesus Christ. This is a nondenominational Christian event and every man is welcome regardless of faith. The price for this retreat is $225 per person, and includes lodging and meals. If you are from the Star Valley area and would like to join us for meals, but would opt to sleep in your own bed special pricing is available.

You can PM or email me junior@boondockers.com or just give us a call (877-355-1225) for more details and sign up info.

We ask for your prayers over this event, and if you would like to sponsor someone who other wise may not be able to afford to experience this trip please let us know.

Hope to see you there,
Junior

As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
Proverbs 27:17

Last edited:
P
Dec 1, 2008
Kimberley, BC
As a non-believer and someone who can't really spell anyway maybe someone can correct me. I thought if someone adheres to Christianity they are a Christian
and not a Christen........or is it just me.

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
not at all.i would come with you guys but i just don't have a place to shove my bible on the sled. but i wouldn't mind haveing a little prayer service with you guys on top of summit. LOL. your little pj party in the eve sounds like alot of fun too. plus you wouldn't want to be around me becuase i swear alot and i will tell you what i think of you

Considering he was inviting and not that I seen imposing, I guess the real whacko has stepped forward. ;)

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
well crash i knew you would show up when someone mentioned pj party. how was your gay pride march last week. i hope i didn't sound like a dick when you invited me but i'am just not into that stuff like you are. actually i wish you would quit pm'ing me it's kind of creepy.

S

SledsWest

Sep 4, 2009
Sanpete County, UT
www.quadswest.com
not at all.i would come with you guys but i just don't have a place to shove my bible on the sled. but i wouldn't mind haveing a little prayer service with you guys on top of summit. LOL. your little pj party in the eve sounds like alot of fun too. plus you wouldn't want to be around me becuase i swear alot and i will tell you what i think of you

LMAO!! Thats funny right there.

C
Jan 15, 2009
Colorado Springs
Junior,

Let me know when you guys head our way... Wouldn't mind joining you.

Blu Do, that goes for you too. As a retired Marine I can swear with the best of them and probably teach you a new word or two; if that is how we are going to rate each other...

Safe riding,

Chaos

P
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls
Coyotegirl, I think there were about 25 last year. It was great.

Like was said last year, if you have no interest in the thread, why post immature comments? You are all welcome to attend. You are also being made aware of the venue. Man up and grow up.

M

MNSLEDNECK56308

Nov 21, 2007
Alex MN
Yes this same thing happened last year when this was posted... Big props to Junior for putting it out there, if it was only closer to MN! Its not for everyone i understand that, and i'm fine with that to each there own. But as for me it sure is nice having him riding with me. Everyone ride safe!

I'm the way...the truth...the life!!!!! John 14:6

Premium Features