• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THANX to Brad Story and CR !!

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
Well all thats left to do is get to the Hills !!! Pure propane power and I cant wait to crack it open!!

A big thanx to Chad for gettin er done and a beauty job as always !!!:beer;:beer;:beer;

Also for Brad on getting both Randy and mine turbo installs done in a short time and delivered up to Seattle!!:beer;:beer;:beer;

Also for Randy draggin minine over the border and back and blablabla ....thank you!!!:beer;:beer;:beer;

2008  propane nytro 001.jpg 2008  propane nytro 004.jpg 2008  propane nytro 003.jpg 2008  propane nytro 002.jpg 2008  propane nytro 005.jpg 2008  propane nytro 006.jpg 2008  propane nytro 007.jpg

Last edited:
D

DLUX

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
nice

sled looks sweet

One thing i dont like about the propane kit is the cover over the turbo, seems like snow will fall through and create steam....any thoughts?

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
i love the cover on the turbo.....not sure about the steam but at 24lbs boost there wont be alot of steam around !!!wooooot wooooot:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:beer;:beer;

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
I saw this setup in seattle I think the heater in front cant be beat for comfort and maybe a Sausage roast after a Big pull:beer; That is a way cool sled.

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
i saw this sled in seattle and let me tell you that pics do not do this sled any justice. this will be one of the nicest sleds on snow this year. you can bet on that.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I saw the one pic and wondered what the h you had 4 tanks on your sled for. then realized that the tunnel is like a bloody mirror.lol unbelievable sled rozzy. have fun with it.

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
at 24lbs boost there wont be alot of steam around

24?? is that waht you can run these at? low comp. or what? How are they for lag? pretty shnappy I bet!

they tested all last year at 25-26lbs and said we could turn it up to 30 lbs ......dont thin i will push it to there
I ran 18lbs all lat year and loved it

proll try 22-24 and see how that is .....fuji says they are so smooth as the power comes on and real strong

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
I saw the one pic and wondered what the h you had 4 tanks on your sled for. then realized that the tunnel is like a bloody mirror.lol unbelievable sled rozzy. have fun with it.

I was thinking the same thing. Had to check the pics out several times. Nice buildup. Congrats:face-icon-small-coo

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
Nice job. What's the hp at 24lbs boost. Is that equivalent to 18lbs on gas? I know propane makes less hp but not sure how much. Real nice setup though, congrats :beer; Might need a couple of spacers on that rear arm to keep the front end down.

Premium Features