• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cricket time conversation

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
As long as it’s quiet on SW. Lets see what kind of mountain mileage everyone has rack‘d up this winter. Riding the Beartooth and a few trips into Cooke.
I’ve logged 4025.6 since Christmas and hope to get a few more.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Only 300 miles on my sled this year.

Hit mount baker after a good 6’ dump at Christmas time for 2 bluebird days on a borrowed 16 155”

45 hours on the ktm sxf 450 / aro
25 hours on the R6 / Timbersled
20 hours on the yz450f Timbersled

I had a busy work schedule this winter.
����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️

Last edited:

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Not a stellar snow year in SW Colorado. To ad insult, I smacked my new sled up with just 250 miles on it...

I had an old back up and a loaner for a couple weekends but I lost 3 months on my regular ride.

I did get it back and have put 6 rides on it, the rebuild was a success!

Now back to the hard truth about the poor snowpack... Last Sunday was it for me. 2nd time in the 16 years I have lived here that I haven't had a decent June ride.

My normal season would be 1200-1300 miles, on the weekends, just a few miles from home. I am sure I fell several hundred short this season.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
At the beginning of the year, I did not know if I would get to ride at all. Fortunately I spent 9 days attempting to chase TRS around Bobs Country. Plus one day behind Cooke.

Learned a lot, gained a ton of confidence, and had a blast.

Thanks for a great year Tony. Maybe we can get one or two more rides in.

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
125 miles! Went twice. Used to go 50 times a year...but the 7 and 8 year old kids love to ski...which means I do too!

I
Nov 26, 2007
About 800 miles. Selling out and moving on from the sport after five bad snow years in a row. I used to think 1500 miles a year was a bad year.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Amazing snow year here, but one of my wimpy-er riding years. 15 days on the snow...being a little generous calling 1 or 2 of them "days." I few real gooders tho...so that's always nice. I usually average 25 days with a couple over-nighters on the mountain, so feeling a little cut short this year. I guess full time work and a 2 year old will do that LOL

Could still ride for another few weeks....but already switched over to summer/camping/boat/beach mode so that's that. The summer stuff includes the whole fam a lot more at this stage, so it gets tougher to bugger off for a full day as the season wears on.

I
Nov 26, 2007
No worries he says that every other year.

Then picks up a new sled on the in between years. ?

Lol, true. I think I mean it this time though. Sled deck is sold, wife’s sled is spoken for, I’ll list mine in the fall and once it’s gone I’ll sell my truck. Already bought plane tickets, won’t even be in state this winter.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Went up for one last ride last weekend- had to make our way around a few downed trees that were not present during the season- Melted 40" already this spring!!!! / Tore sled down to install new driver bearings- logged 2350 this season... did a bunch of tuning-

Hats off to Tony, Justin, and Tory for all the help this season!!!!:face-icon-small-coo

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
ZERO miles.... First time in 28yrs. Living back in the mid-west again and super busy with work. Life happens. lol

I'm not done with the mountain life, so I'll be back riding 50+ days a year soon.

Premium Features