• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Ladies helmet

M

malibuguy

May 9, 2014
Colorado
Ladies , I need your help . I need to find my wife a new helmet , and I'm curious what helmets you like and why . I think I have narrowed it down to
FXR or a 509 Carbon . Any thoughts would be appreciated .

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
helmets can be VERY personal!!! Make sure she tries it on and gives her vote!!

I'm a 509 carbon Fiber girl, love the lightweight and the well made helmet. but, she REALLY has to buy off on it cause every head is totally different (and it's not just a male/female thing!) Make sure she tries it on and maybe even wears her back-pack with it. moves her head around, makes sure there are no pressure points on her head and that it doesn't bobble onto her back-pack. The 509 Carbon Fiber lid has an ULTRA plush lining!!

I do suggest the aviator goggles if she's a small/XS in helmet size... just fits a little better in the really small 509s!! Happy shopping!!

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Ladies , I need your help . I need to find my wife a new helmet , and I'm curious what helmets you like and why . I think I have narrowed it down to
FXR or a 509 Carbon . Any thoughts would be appreciated .

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my Klim F4 HELMET ECE! :heart: Klim also has amazing customer service and they made sure this helmet fit me perfectly! Couldn't be happier. I also have the Motorfist Dominator. I like how this one fits, but it does not breathe as well.

My girlfriend got the 509 carbon this year and she loves hers too! Like Emily said, it really is all about personal preference. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features