• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What do you think.

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
So I have a m 1100 turbo with evoreflash ,fan kit ,exhaust and ,bvr. The other day I aquired a free boondocker nos kit. I have never used nos. will it work on my turbo? Positives and negatives if it will.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
All I can say is most of us on turbos came from NOS....and we got tired of NOS runnin out. Unless you can make a bottle last for the day, meaning you use it to get out of mistakes and oppsies, not climb bigger hills, it's probably a waste of time. You will find that you will use it to climb that hill it wont climb without it. Then you want it all the time. Then the bottle is gone by 11 am. That indicates more power needed for what you want to ride.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
So I have a m 1100 turbo with evoreflash ,fan kit ,exhaust and ,bvr. The other day I aquired a free boondocker nos kit. I have never used nos. will it work on my turbo? Positives and negatives if it will.

I do not beleive that it will work with your turbo. A couple reasons. Do you have a fueling solution for the added fuel the nitrous takes.

Another thought is that you may just want to go with a multistage from Evolution and put some 100LL in on the deep days and click up the switch to the higher HP level. Sell the Nos to pay for the upgrade.

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
Thanks for the advice guys. Well (anybody want a cheep nitrous kit) It is a boondocker airbox injected kit for a polaris. But sure it would work on anything.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Best idea would be to get what you can out of the N2O kit and use the money to add the Vmap with launch to your EVO tune.

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
I am done spending money on the turbo, She has been a good horse, but I am just going to ride what I got this season. I think cat will have a DI 800 next year and I would love to try one.

Premium Features