• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100 vent kits

B

bigstick

Dec 27, 2011
Liberty SK
Frog Skins makes a alright kit. lots of stickers to put on and you have to drill holes in the pannels but there is lots of air going threw. think I paid 200 bucks for both sides

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
Evo's?

Did a set yesterday on a '14 ltd white.....pretty snazzy! Cut the vents wide open on the sides and still really stiff. Can't beat the look and will perform well. You get what you pay for always.

What set did you do? Pictures please? I'm ready to just do the ones from Cat because I wouldn't have to cut my original ones up. But........

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Been Running the Cat ones 2 seasons- but they are flimsy- made more for lake racers..only time I have issues with mine are the side panel ( lower)
side hilling on exhaust side- the heat does warp the rib....but again you save your stock ones- and not noticable but to the owner

The EVO CF ones I have installed on peeps sleds are stout and should be considered IMHO !

S/C

Premium Features