• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 RMK 800 Carb Setting

R
Nov 20, 2011
Just wondering if anyone knows or remembers how to set this sled up? Running @ roughly 2000 feet, I'm asking to see if you know the caeb settings as per the air fuel screw, main jet, nozzel? Any help would be good, running really boggy and bottom end and mid range. Right now I think there is a 500 main in it, I know it is too big and that is an easy fix, but the guy that owned this sled had the carbs on the table when we picked it up so I have no idea what else has been done or not done in regards the the settings with these carbs. Someone must remember this sleds sweet spots.

J

Joemt

Jan 7, 2008
Potomac Montana
If you pm me with your email address. I will send you the 2003 service manual PDF. I would recommend you follow the carb cleaning procedure also. I just did this for the first time and it was easy. The manual has all the settings.

I have the deep snow service manuals for 2002 and 2003. Parts manuals also. Can they be posted for download on this site???? I would like to give something back for all the help I have received here on this site.

Last edited:
Premium Features