• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 Vertical Escape Trailing Arm on 02 Edge RMK?

N
Dec 13, 2012
Was wondering if anyone has used a late 03 or 04 Vertical Escape RMK trailing arm on a 02 Edge RMK, I know that the torsion bar mounts up at a different location on top of the trailing arm on the late 03 & 04, they also use a different P/N torsion bar but other then that they appear the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated, it would open up my options on replacement.

Last edited:

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
The Vertical Escape arms are lighter, same geometry as far as I can tell. Most don't run the sway bar for riding pow...as a result I have no idea how that would work out.

N
Dec 13, 2012
The Vertical Escape arms are lighter, same geometry as far as I can tell. Most don't run the sway bar for riding pow...as a result I have no idea how that would work out.

Guess I will try it - one way or another I will make them work. The sled I bought has welded up trailing arms and they look like hell, I will keep the old ones for spares. It appears most of the other P/N's are the same and in some of the parts listing the torsion bars are the same (I will probably delete these anyhow).

Premium Features