• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carl's 660 with twin pipes

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
Anyone got a Carl's 660 and running SLP twins? Preferably a ProX with twins, but even and Edge RMK with twins would be of interest. I'm curious on carb setup. I've got 2 660s, one in an edge rmk chassis with the single... Runs awesome. Recently acquired one in a 2003 ProX chassis running the ProX 600 slp twins. It runs well, but not so good on the bottomend.

Just curious if anyone has a setup that is working in that configuration.

Thanks,
sled_guy

sledhead Ed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Tyngsboro Mass.
I'm running a carl's 660 ported cases,bored carbs,stator turned full advanced,slp ceramic coated rmk twins 1000-4000 ft. 420 mains carls needle, 55 pilots took a little bit to get the low end burble out it playing with the fuel screws. I also driven at 13 below 0 with this jetting.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Anyone got a Carl's 660 and running SLP twins? Preferably a ProX with twins, but even and Edge RMK with twins would be of interest. I'm curious on carb setup. I've got 2 660s, one in an edge rmk chassis with the single... Runs awesome. Recently acquired one in a 2003 ProX chassis running the ProX 600 slp twins. It runs well, but not so good on the bottomend.

Just curious if anyone has a setup that is working in that configuration.

Thanks,
sled_guy

Curious as to what can the Pro X has. Also what ECU the pro X is running.

Those flatland sled ecu's don't like 7k plus.

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
The SLP twins for the ProX chassis go into a coated canister.

The whole setup was actually an RMK transplant, with all the RMK electrics and everything.

sled_guy

Premium Features