• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wide Running Board Kits for 900s...anyone interested???

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
so the boards came out AWESOME, and fit great, and are gonna be awesome addition to this STUPID monster 975, i can barely pull this beast over in the 60 degree garage, and i am 235lb man beast.

I'm told it is easier to pull without the turbo too. Can't wait to try and start them at 20 degrees.

D

danduvall

Jan 28, 2010
n.e. ohio
Are these still being produced.???
What do they cost??
How do they mount to the tunnel??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Are these still being produced.???
What do they cost??
How do they mount to the tunnel??

Dan,

Sorry to say bud burnt buddy wasn't able to really produce enough to sell.

I have the only set made for the 900 tunnel, and he made a few for a dragon and iqr sleds but that's all.

He had a lot of stuff going on and wasn't able to make more at the time, plus he said they were a major PINA to do with manual benders haha!

They mounted solid to the side of the tunnel and in the rear, super rigid and strong!

Wish we could get more made but its not an easy chore and its a big time investment so making a profit will be tough!

Hopefully he will chime in on these and see what happens

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
I think he would make them but doesn't want to do any more with the coolant running through them, so you would have to change to a dragon style cooler.

D

danduvall

Jan 28, 2010
n.e. ohio
I think he would make them but doesn't want to do any more with the coolant running through them, so you would have to change to a dragon style cooler.

Is there any info out there on changing the 900 to the dragon style cooler. I hate that rear tunnel cooler!

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Is there any info out there on changing the 900 to the dragon style cooler. I hate that rear tunnel cooler!

Don't think there is any info, but I think you need a dragon fuel tank to do it.

S

ss_badaz

Dec 6, 2007
B.C."The Koots"
Too bad I was really liking this mod and I like the Skinz Airframe style allot have them on my M-series, however love to do something on the 05 900 I have a set of Skinz Dragon Airframe boards picked up cheep, thinking can a guy reroute the cooler lines in the top corner of the tunnel tie into the existing or aftermarket tunnel cooler and still clear with the track just like on other chassis much like the Cat. Was even thinking of just changing and modifying a M-series tunnel are they not close to the same width? I don’t have them both here to measure, is it doable or any one attempt anything like this?

Premium Features