• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

All I wanted was a pink tunnel rack!

R
Jun 22, 2009
S.W Montana
Just thought I would share our "it will only take a few minutes" turns into a week long project. Last Saturday my husband pulled my sled out of the trailer for pre-season maintenance and to put my pink tunnel rack on. He came and got me to put my stuff on the sled so it could be put back in the trailer and he could move on to his sled. I went to the back of the sled and said "Wow that's awesome, Thanks!":face-icon-small-hap Then I looked down at the track and asked "Why is my sled leaking antifreeze"? He immediately knew what happened, he drilled through my coolant return lines that run along the edges of the tunnel - both sides got it! :faint:Needless to say this through a wrench in our plans. So here we are a week later, sled is still on the lift, parts are in transit, and no Thanksgiving ride for us all cuz I just wanted my pink tunnel rack on the sled! Since the sled is apart we took the spring off the front and a couple of parts from the rear suspension to have them powder coated pink too:face-icon-small-win Might as well make the best of a S*i**y situation.

R
Jun 22, 2009
S.W Montana
I'm looking at it as a good thing maybe I wasn't meant to be on the snow just yet for the season! Got a call from powder coater pink parts are done, OEM parts are here and hopefully sled will be back together in the next couple of days:face-icon-small-hap I'll post pics with pink parts on and the sled back together!

Premium Features