• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Ambassador

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I'll be lazy and piggyback off your post.

I was also welcomed onto the Ambassador team this year and am very excited to continue to bring an knowledge and resources to the online community. Polaris has put together a very unique program and I think it will help really connect riders with more 'average' riders/wrenchers everywhere.

Very excited to see a bunch of other forum members on this program. This forum is STOCKED with very knowledgeable riders/mechanics etc. Its cool to see such an impressive set of resources available to the average guy.

That's awesome and congrats !!

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Great Job. I never applied because I thought maybe it could be a conflict of interests seeing how I am in the aftermarket business. But I am a fan of Polaris and all brands in general. I just love the sport.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
That's some serious side hilling or the pic is sideways :face-icon-small-ton

It's sidehilling, just deceiving due to the camera position. It was a great blue bird day in the Snowies, coming down through the trees!! Just one of those trips that was one you always remember!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Wait a minute..... you're not fat. That's false representation!!

Ha ha.....Thanks ....I think.

Honestly screen name comes from my days of riding my custom Big Dog Chopper, "big dog" morphed to "FatDog"!

That actually brings up an idea for a thread...."What's the story behind your screen name"!! LOL

Premium Features