• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Send illegals to sanctauary cities

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
The point is the people in the sanctuary cities don't necessarily want them either. Just cause the policfibberz say "hey we're a sanctuary city" doesn't mean the people wanted it.

If you keep the illegals out of the sanctuary cities, and let immigration law get rid of them would be better than letting them stay RIGHT.

Vote out all the scumbag bleeding heart lying SOB's and close the borders. We've taken more than our fair share of immigrants.

Last edited:

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
The point is the people in the sanctuary cities don't necessarily want them either. Just cause the policfibberz say "hey we're a sanctuary city" doesn't mean the people wanted it.

If you keep the illegals out of the sanctuary cities, and let immigration law get rid of them would be better than letting them stay RIGHT.

Vote out all the scumbag bleeding heart lying SOB's and close the borders. We've taken more than our fair share of immigrants.

Better start standing up to the politicians you and yours elected then. We are having to do just that in Colorado already. Our new Gov needs to go, ultra lib. The recall effort is underway and I will definitely be signing the petition.

In the meantime, I think it is a GREAT idea to make those who chose this to have to live with it. I personally would be fleeing Minnesota. After the disastrous muslim dump there and the problems coming from it. I would go, and soon, because unless these places figure out what a stupid policy it is to harbor illegals, they are doomed.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The point is the people in the sanctuary cities don't necessarily want them either.

Where were all of these people when you're city was rolling out the red carpet for mussies, and refugees who wanted to come to this country for all it had to offer, yet made zero effort to assimilate to our lifestyles and values?
If you don't like the crap that your elected officials are doing, grab your pitchforks, circle the wagons and take matters into your own hands. It is after all, your home.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Send the first few hundred thousand to California, they deserve them and the illegals will have a few million of their friends and family to reunite with.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Send the first few hundred thousand to California, they deserve them and the illegals will have a few million of their friends and family to reunite with.
I agree, the only side affect is the rich Californians all move to MT & WY bringing their brain dead political views with.
This whole issue could be solved if the Dems would stop with resisting and do whats right. But they wont and they need to import voters.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Really though, where do you put the illegals?

Why is NO ONE talking about this?

And if sanctuary cities don't want them; well if good for the gander is good for the goose, right?! Meaning no one else wants them.

If it's illegal to send illegals to sanctuary cities, then it's illegal to send illegals to any city.

And if no one wants them, well, you need to keep them out.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Really though, where do you put the illegals?

Why is NO ONE talking about this?

And if sanctuary cities don't want them; well if good for the gander is good for the goose, right?! Meaning no one else wants them.

If it's illegal to send illegals to sanctuary cities, then it's illegal to send illegals to any city.

And if no one wants them, well, you need to keep them out.

Don't go trying to use common sense with liberals. That's like putting beef in a bowl of piss and expecting to make stew.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
What are the down sides of this influx of people?

1 - Economic peril.
This one frustrates me the most. There is only one thing that I can think of that we should be allocating resources towards non-citizens, and that is education. Turn off the freebee spigot and we've removed the incentive attracting freeloaders
If individuals, churches or other groups want to help refugees, great. But it is not the purpose of the government to perform philanthropy with our hard earned money. forced charity is not charity at all.

2 - Crime.
What do we expect? We have made it impossible for law enforcement to do their job. They risk their lives catching criminals, we slap the criminals on the wrist and let them go. WTF?
Crime no longer has consequences in proportion to the offense.
Prison should be absolute misery, not some resort.
We need the return of labor camps allowing prisons to become economically viable.

3 - The excessive number of illegals means less opportunities for those truly deserving to come to this great country.

Please share your thoughts and ideas

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
I agree, the only side affect is the rich Californians all move to MT & WY bringing their brain dead political views with.

Don't actually need to be rich, a $400,000 poorhouse in California is 10 acres and a mansion here in Montana...

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Please share your thoughts and ideas

We all know the problems with illegals...but what is driving me crazy is NO ONE is talking about where to put them.

Ok sanctuary cities - you don't want them; how about these sanctuary cities come up with ideas on where to put them then.

The hypocrisy here is sooooooooo blatant it's pathetic.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
So, I'm actually with Trump on this one. In part, because I think it has the potential to backfire on him. What happens if you send all the immigrants to sanctuary cities & their economy booms? I'm not saying it would happen overnight, but I think its a real possibility. And, were I an immigrant, illegal or otherwise, I would rather go to a community that wanted to welcome me. In the very least, I think the idea has enough merit on both sides that it should be pursued. You want some real data? Try it out see where it leads in 10 years. I may be proven completely wrong, or absolutely right in my theories. But then you'd have concrete history & evidence one way or the other. Democrats will throw a fit because it was proposed by a republican, of course, but why not get some skin in the game, as it were.

Last edited:

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
So, I'm actually with Trump on this one. In part, because I think it has the potential to backfire on him. What happens if you send all the immigrants to sanctuary cities & their economy booms? I'm not saying it would happen overnight, but I think its a real possibility. And, were I an immigrant, illegal or otherwise, I would rather go to a community that wanted to welcome me. In the very least, I think the idea has enough merit on both sides that it should be pursued. You want some real data? Try it out see where it leads in 10 years. I may be proven completely wrong, or absolutely right in my theories. But then you'd have concrete history & evidence one way or the other. Democrats will throw a fit because it was proposed by a republican, of course, but why not get some skin in the game, as it were.

I'd take that bet in a heartbeat! There is NO WAY flooding urban areas with illegals, jobless, homeless, predominantly non English speaking illegals is going to stimulate the economy. You COMPLETELY ignore the fact that most are coming for the freebies, we are unlikely to be getting the best and brightest from those countries. You also wrongfully assume that those communities actually want these people, see the post further up... It is a political stunt from the get go. I hope he shoves it right back up their arse.

It would be a total disaster and that is EXACTLY why the generous protectors of the downtrodden don't want them in their back yard either. The hypocrites KNOW it would be an unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. Actually most people seem to know this JLP...

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
If you have 1 moldy blueberry you get it out of there before the whole batch is ruined. It doesn't go the other way and all the good blueberries make the bad one good again. I'll take that bet any day of the week.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Don’t get out much?

Blackfoot has been running this “experiment” you speak of along with the rest of southern ID all my life. The illegals have mostly stayed illegal. Those with the most disdain for them are the legals that did it right.

If they plan to obey the law, they do it on the way here.
I’ve personally helped a few get proper documents, but absolute exception.

Premium Features