• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What tunnel bag?

J-Dog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Idaho Falls Id
Trying to find a tunnel bag that will work for me. I want to keep it small but also be able to put a shovel in it or on it also waterproof. Pictures would be great if you have them. Thanks

L
Nov 25, 2018
I just bought a waterproof pistol case (pelican or vault) and mounted it to the tunnel with hyfax. Works great, waterproof, dustproof, and no zippers to freeze or break.

dw8

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2012
I used the Sled Solutions E-Series Elevation Compact bag. Its worked great for me all season out here in Maine. I get stuck a lot and roll my sled over non-stop. Its held up great. Things have stayed dry as best I can tell. I keep a tool kit, saw, 4 spark plugs, 100 ft spool thin non stretch rope, 4-5 bottles of water, sandwich, granola bars, 20 foot tow rope, and my spare belt in the bag. Holds my shovel on the top and side. Getting another one this summer for my dad's sled as I really miss it when we switch.

Tunnel Bag.jpg

T
Dec 10, 2018
Calgary, Alberta
I used the Sled Solutions E-Series Elevation Compact bag. Its worked great for me all season out here in Maine. I get stuck a lot and roll my sled over non-stop. Its held up great. Things have stayed dry as best I can tell. I keep a tool kit, saw, 4 spark plugs, 100 ft spool thin non stretch rope, 4-5 bottles of water, sandwich, granola bars, 20 foot tow rope, and my spare belt in the bag. Holds my shovel on the top and side. Getting another one this summer for my dad's sled as I really miss it when we switch.

I like that bag ,looks very nice.

Does it only fit the Linq system though ?

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
I really liked my polaris bag on my axys. I had the shovel storage one

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

dw8

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2012
I like that bag ,looks very nice.

Does it only fit the Linq system though ?

No. I just like the ease of the Linq system. I have a BRP gas caddy that I occasionally take with me

Premium Features