• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jussie Smollett

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Jussie Smollett:To fake your own hate crime with fake Trump supporters, get caught red handed, get charged with 16 felonies and to get the entire scandal dropped & and swept under the carpet .... its not what you know but who you know.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
It cost him 10 grand in bail he forfeited so not exactly off Scott free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Not a hill of beans compared to what they spent investigating, I will guarantee. That is pennies compared to what it should cost him. He should go to jail for a few years and then these liberals would quit pulling this crap. Trying to wreck someone's life. His life should be wrecked but everyone feels sorrier for criminals, like him, than law abiding citizens in this world now. Pretty sad.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Not a hill of beans compared to what they spent investigating, I will guarantee. That is pennies compared to what it should cost him. He should go to jail for a few years and then these liberals would quit pulling this crap. Trying to wreck someone's life. His life should be wrecked but everyone feels sorrier for criminals, like him, than law abiding citizens in this world now. Pretty sad.

Not surprising, libbies are pro-criminal and anti-victim.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Point being that if the political angles of this story were reversed, we all know charges would still be pending.(as they should be)

Political leaning has entered far too many arenas where it never should be.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Also if you've ever gotten to enjoy the legal system in the US. Its astounding how fast this happened and got taken care of. Celebrity status coming to the rescue once again.

I've been waiting 7 months for a case to even be reviewed personally. A case that should take maybe 2-3 hours of work and come to a quick agreement on takes that long to get looked at. But magically 16 felony charges get investigated and dropped in under 2 months... WTF. Absolutely infuriating.

Our legal system is a joke. It is pay to play no more no less. If your poor, justice is a lot harsher then the other way around.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Our legal system is a joke. It is pay to play no more no less. If your poor, justice is a lot harsher then the other way around.

No kidding. We recently paid an attorney $250 an hour to write a freakin 1 page letter that his rough draft had so many typos in it, my 12 year old could have done better. The finished product could have easily been done by my 14 year old, but because it comes from an attorney, it carries the weight it needs. Absurd.

The fact that Smollet's bond was only $10,000 in part shows just how ridiculous it is. The legal recommendation for bond/bail whatever is that it needs to be enough that will make the defendant concerned about losing it, but something that they could obtain also. How many little guys cases got preposterously high bonds compared to their income & will have to wait another 6 months before anyone even glances at their case?

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
A complete FARCE. But I don't think this is the end of it. The police commissioner was saying on the news hiw this was wrong.
I think there will be further investigation by higher authorities.

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
55865075_1616789038455209_7598341503663996928_n.jpg

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Just had a friend of mine who's son got arrested after his case moved from Juvie court to Adult court. He's cooperated in the whole freakin' investigation & they arrested him, now almost a year after the whole thing started & his bond is set at $50,000. What a joke.

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
The PD is going to sue for the investigation costs of 130k.
They contacted him, gave him till yesterday or today to pay, and he didn't. Supposedly they are going to file to sue.
I also heard the new Mayor, Lori Lightfoot is looking into the prosecuter and why no charges filed.

Premium Features