• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SHR website

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
shouldn't you be out of this section on to the Polaris section

F
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Yeah it is down and we have been a bit busy with sleds and clutch kits, and testing and, and, and.

Like everybody in the Biz this time of year.

Not sure when John will get to it. Odds are it will be a while as we need to update anyways.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
50K in two sleds? what is the old saying- A fool and his money are soon parted!!

Sounds like something a poor guy would say who was angry that he doesn't have enough drive and initiative to go out and make lots of money so he can piss away a measly 50 grand on a hobby he loves more than anything :face-icon-small-con

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Sounds like something a poor guy would say who was angry that he doesn't have enough drive and initiative to go out and make lots of money so he can piss away a measly 50 grand on a hobby he loves more than anything :face-icon-small-con

Or someone who got married and has kids.

Or a dog.

Or a boat.

mtncat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2001
Wyoming
34 Years in the in the Auto Parts Industry, plus owning my own Napa Auto Parts Store, I think i'll be alright. What is the definition of assume???

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
34 Years in the in the Auto Parts Industry, plus owning my own Napa Auto Parts Store, I think i'll be alright. What is the definition of assume???

Good thing you were right that I am a fool and you didn't just assume. All that being said, I'm sure if I had your money I would just burn mine. :face-icon-small-con

Premium Features