• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Accessory Seat from Cat

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
pretty cool - especially for the taller riders.

What is 'hyper green'? New shade of green on the 2020s?

Continuing to develop new products, new website, refinements in motor....sure looks like a company about to fold shop. All the noise on facebook is crazy.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Pretty cool idea. Being 1” taller than the stock seat, you won’t find one on my sled. Should have made it 1” shorter than the stock seat.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
What max said

"mountain seat" does not equal "taller seat"

I like the narrow part though!

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
i like the 1" taller seat, as i don't need to jump from side to side as much with the new sled, a little longer is good also, i'll have to sit on the narrower one, butt i think it will work...:face-icon-small-win....and yes a seat bag to fill in the space...totally great idea, long coming, ideas are coming slowly, but seem to be picking up steam....alpha is still $hits and giggles, my wife is still suspicious of the smile on my face when i come home after a ride....:face-icon-small-hap

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Shorter seats dont work for everyone, taller seats dont work for everyone, glad to see options

an inch taller and a little longer would be great for me

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
So no extra storage? And it sure looks tall on the rear which would not be favorable for mountain riding. Also it’s ugly ?

jason_hildo

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2010
Says it doesn't fit on the long fuel tank so the ES guys are SOL. Thought it would be nice to have that seat and then Cat could make a storage box that would also cover the battery and fill in that gap.

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
So no extra storage? And it sure looks tall on the rear which would not be favorable for mountain riding. Also it’s ugly ?

It is when you have long legs or like to squeeze the sled underneath you. One thing I find with the Alpha is I stay with both feet on their respective running boards a lot more and us taller guys have no problem getting over an inch of extra seat. Plus 1” higher will make the ride out that much better. This is why it is an accessory and not a standard piece

Premium Features