Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: TURBO Turbo discussion for Ski-Doo aftermarket turbo sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2019, 05:12 PM
Currently: silberdooin
Basic Member
turbom1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Summit 850 dies when i throttle it

18 summit 850 with silber, when idling if you give if throttle it will die, if you lightly ( and i mean extremely light) you can eventually get it to come up to like1500 rpm then it runs fine, but at an idle it doesn't want to move, any ideas?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Currently: Not set.
idahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond reputeidahoskiguy has a reputation beyond repute

Just a guess.....but have you looked at the reeds?

Reeds that do not properly seal may cause the condition you describe.

Old 02-18-2019, 10:12 PM
Currently: Wishing I lived 1000mi west of here
880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute880summitxrs has a reputation beyond repute

Mine just developed the same conditions. I was told by steamboat power sports that its likely a stretched throttle cable. So I picked up a new cable and will post the results when I get time later this week.

Old 02-27-2019, 01:34 PM
Currently: name
O.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond reputeO.B. has a reputation beyond repute

Does it do it after every start up or evertime you you give it gas. Mine would do that after every start up but if got past that one time it was fine until you started again. I had to adjust the tps sensor but you have to have the tool to do that.