• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need Help Identifying Part 2007 M8

T
Feb 9, 2019
Samak, UT
So I just picked up my first sled, it's a 2007 M8 153 I bought from a friend here in town. The sled took a rock shot to the inside case of the diamond drive and he decided not to fix it.

I purchased the sled from him for a few bucks and now I'm in the process of locating an inner Diamond Drive case to get it back up and running. My buddy took the diamond drive off and apart so I was given a box of parts and 1 unanswered question...

The pictured part was laying on the ground under the sled once the diamond drive was removed. There was a hole in the inner case of the drive so I'm not sure if it's part of the internals. All internal gears/bearings look to be in good shape. I tried looking at the parts diagram of Diamond Drive but have had no luck on part identification.

Any suggestions?

m8.jpg m8-1.jpg

Last edited:

iahegdal

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
That looks like a bushing that came out of a lower a-arm. I don't think it is part of a diamond drive.

Premium Features