• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< MAJOR CHANGES to the FORUM INTERFACE>>>

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Connectivity issues with emailed notifications

I'm having connectivity issues; I can access the forum from my phone or computer, but when I click the links provided in my email notifications on both my phone and my computer they hit a wall. Guessing bad / corrupt link being provided, but I'm not real tech savvy. Anybody else dealing with this or am I alone?

Also when I click the button to take me to the last post, it doesn't, it drops me off at the top of the last page.

Started about the time all the Chinese posts were posted the other night. Guessing something got changed / deleted with their eradication?

L
May 15, 2009
Is there anyway to set this so that the old style comes on automatically first instead of the new style? Don't like having to switch each time I log on.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I'm having connectivity issues; I can access the forum from my phone or computer, but when I click the links provided in my email notifications on both my phone and my computer they hit a wall. Guessing bad / corrupt link being provided, but I'm not real tech savvy. Anybody else dealing with this or am I alone?

Also when I click the button to take me to the last post, it doesn't, it drops me off at the top of the last page.

Started about the time all the Chinese posts were posted the other night. Guessing something got changed / deleted with their eradication?
The only change I made after the recent SPAM attack was to move all new accounts over to Manual Authorization.

Premium Features