• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NASCAR Haters dont open this thread

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Man Im excited. Im a Hendrick fan. But I think this is going to be a great season for all. Look how many F ! and Indy guys have come over. JGR running the Toys...Jr. ay Hendrick. Im watching the trials now. I wish I was in Florida! As good as the snow is here Im getting tired of plowing it ALL THE FRICKING TIME!. This oughta be fun!! So who do you like? Oh yea how about Rubberhead & Smoke, that is a good time I dont care who ya are!:D

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
Man Im excited. Im a Hendrick fan. But I think this is going to be a great season for all. Look how many F ! and Indy guys have come over. JGR running the Toys...Jr. ay Hendrick. Im watching the trials now. I wish I was in Florida! As good as the snow is here Im getting tired of plowing it ALL THE FRICKING TIME!. This oughta be fun!! So who do you like? Oh yea how about Rubberhead & Smoke, that is a good time I dont care who ya are!:D

Funny Chit right there smoke and rubberhead.... I'm a die hard Earnhardt fan so i was happy after last night.... GO HENDRICKS NO more Wicked Step mother..hehe.. Go 88 Amp National Guard Chevy.....

I'm not a Stewart fan, but is Joe Gibbs Racing going to turn the Toyota's fast? Kinda looks like it! All I can say is its about time somebody made that car fast! Also, good for Jr., he needs it, all of his blown motors toward the later half of the season was kinda sketchy!

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Anybody but toyota and tony 'sell out' stewart

Can you explain to me where you came up with that??? Tony Stewart a sell out...... no friggen way.

Since there seems to be so much love for Tony Stewart around here.... he is the schnitzzzzz...... One of the greatest drivers ever to jump in a race car, hands down. If you been paying attention, he also has a good shot to win the 500 too. Been running good since they got there.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Not a fan of 20, but he can drive the hell out of a race car. No sell out either he stayed with his team@#$%^&? It should be a great season. I bet a Hendrick car wins the cup...Any takers?

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Anybody but toyota and tony 'sell out' stewart

Sellout huh??? then why did he keep all of the teams he owns in the Chevy camp. Just cause JGR switched while he is under contract doesn't make him a sellout. Also the fact that he plans on staying with his TEAM and his crew chief until both of their retirements, I would say proves the he is not.

I don't like the Toyota thing either but I'm not going to be a sellout and bail on one of the best damn drivers in the sport or any motor sport for that matter. The guy can flat out drive anything with wheels and sometimes things without.

That being said it's gonna be a great year for lots of drivers and I expect to see more of what we saw last night out of the Hendrick and Gibbs camps. :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

Anyone else hear about Tony aledgedly giving rubberhead a shiner in the NASCAR truck?

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
GO anyone but, Jimmy Johnson & Toyota!

preferably, i'd like to see DJ have a better year! soo....go DJ, and Carl Edwards! :D

T
Nov 26, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
Used to hate it...

Hated the sport growing up. My Dad was a huge Earnhardt Senior fan and made me watch it all the time. Then a few years ago he took my wife and I to the Phoenix race and I've been hooked ever since. I've now been to several races and it's a whole different sport once you've seen it live. Going to my first Daytona 500 this weekend!!!!!! Can't wait. I'm a huge Jr. fan so I loved it last night too. If I wasn't a Jr. fan I'd be a Smoke fan. That dude's the only guy out there that races like Senior did if you ask me. I hate that he's driving a Toyota now but I still love watching him. And yes, Toyota will do well this year because of JGR.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Kev I didn't know you was a race fan! I was/am a big Earnhardt Sr fan, so naturally I am a big little E fan, I hope he kicks butt with hendrick! Sr is tossing in his grave because of what happened with Jr leaving DEI

Premium Features