• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trip info needed.

A couple of my friends and me would like to do some steep and deep riding before were way to old.Were trying to get some info like places to stay,we were thinking around Bridger or Cooke,not sure.If you have A better place that would be great also be nice.We would like to bring our trail sleds also so we can see more of the great mountains ect. ANY advice would very helpful. Thank you.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Can't tell ya about bridger but we just got back from Cooke last week.

We stayed at the Antlers Lodge. Great trip, and Antlers was a really good place to stay. They have good gas in Cooke so you don't have to pack gas. Prices are pretty good not over exaggerated considering the remoteness of the town.

As for trail sleds. If you go to Cooke you can pretty much leave them home. In the late spring I am sure you will get around fine. But if you get caught in the middle of a snow storm in late March you will need all the sled you can handle.

Thunder

Thank you artic thunder for taking the time to reply,its hard to make plans from so far away,not knowing the best places.We are just working people trying to have a dream trip without refinancing our houses.Thank you.

Premium Features