• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Norwegian invasion

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
Hi ya'll
In 09 I came over and stayed at Beaver Creek Lodge, and loved it so much that in march 2011 we'll invade your mountains (all 6 of us) and hopefully we'll get enough material to our next movie...
Here's the teaser for this years movie:http://vimeo.com/16427214
So...anybody up for some guiding:face-icon-small-coo?

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Nice clip! I don't know how committed you are to the Beaver Creek area, but if you want to look into other options, there are Cabins you can rent up in Timber Lakes just east of Heber that would fit your group well and are not very expensive. In fact I would reason that it would be cheaper than renting there at Beaver Creek.

The riding above the is excellent as well. I think many on here will agree!

Check out this website for more info..

http://rusticmountainretreats.com/

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
You guys are gonna freak on Utah. Looks like you have the skills, too.
I'm sure there's a few of us that would show you around if you came over Heber way.
It would be awesome to watch you guys ride out here. Keep us posted.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
mtnpull; We have already made arrangements with BCL, and since I stayed there in 2009, I had no second thoughts regarding ordering a new stay there where we get the all inclusive package

madsigntist: I absolutely fell in love with Utah the last time and can't wait till I'll get back there:face-icon-small-hap

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
I ride that area a lot............depending on schedule and days you are coming out I would be glad to join you and show you a few places. I am thinking you need a good ride into white pine and Tony's. Few others on here could show you the goods of white and boss canyon in Franklin. You should have a few to hook up with either way.

Nice vid by the way!

harrysmith500

Lifetime Membership
I'll tag along
ICONATOR_78cd7408e5bdb33e1549d6cf682b07cb.gif

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
I'm up Logan a few times every week. I know all the areas pretty well. I could probably show you around.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
Nice!
We'll be staying there from 1st of march till 7th, so clear your calendars:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features