• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Lance shifter sled build

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
This is cool!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

dansvan

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2011
It uses the factory Triumph computer. I have a program that allows me to modify the factory computer timing and fuel maps among other things. I'm going to use a HKS AIC to control the additional injectors, and full knock control with boost retard will be handled by a J&S Safeguard unit. Not an ideal setup having three computers but they should function fine together and I had two of them already. When/if I get to phase 2 I'll probably go standalone to simplify everything.

This project took a back seat to riding the turbo Yamahas this winter, but I'm very much looking forward to completing it over the summer and having it ready to rip next fall.

M
Feb 20, 2008
La Center, WA
It uses the factory Triumph computer. I have a program that allows me to modify the factory computer timing and fuel maps among other things. I'm going to use a HKS AIC to control the additional injectors, and full knock control with boost retard will be handled by a J&S Safeguard unit. Not an ideal setup having three computers but they should function fine together and I had two of them already. When/if I get to phase 2 I'll probably go standalone to simplify everything.

This project took a back seat to riding the turbo Yamahas this winter, but I'm very much looking forward to completing it over the summer and having it ready to rip next fall.
Any updates on this project? Hope it didn't fizzle. The work you've done is fantastic.

dansvan

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2011
It’s still sitting here exactly as I left it. I have plans to move forward on it but you know how life goes. Will update the thread when things settle down

Premium Features