• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 52' trailer w/liftgate & 99 KW-both $110,000.00

S
Sep 9, 2008
2009 Continental Cargo trailer by Forest River. 52' trailer with Nascar style lift gate, rear glass doors, 2 living quarters, work area, cabinets, diesel generator, plus more...It has 3- 8,000 lb axles, it does not have A/C, but could be easily installed in the cabinet on the front of the trailer.....it does have 2- 40,000 BTU furnaces as we race sno-cross in the winter. The upper deck is 52 1/2" tall by 8' wide by 37' long, lower level starting from the rear glass doors is 20' to the cabinets, then a 17' lounge area with cabinets, double closets, a unique U-shaped dinette that goes down to a bed and a matching sofa that also makes to a bed, it has grey rubber disc flooring which also goes up the wall (wainscot), with light grey walls. Go up the steps to the upper lounge, which is over the 5th wheel and that is 12' long and has many cabinets, 3ft x 5ft enclosed area for bath (we have a port-a-potty in there, but a shower could easily be installed), 2 burner stove top, fridge and even the kitchen sink. This trailer will haul 2 cars up top and 1 down with room for crash carts or golf carts, etc.

The truck is a 99 Kenworth with about 400,000 miles. Brakes and drums new beginning of 2008, new tires and clutch. It is a 10speed Detroit 60 series (500 HP), and the truck is very well maintained.(husband is a diesel mechanic by trade) It has a studio bunk which consists of a couch that will fold down to a bed and also an upper bunk, cabinets and even a refrigerator. $110,000.00 for both or $75,000.00 for trailer. We have dealt with RV Lending group for financing. Possible delivery depending on location. Email: skieper@new.rr.com or 920-731-5499 before 7pm.

semi truck & trailer 002.jpg semi truck & trailer 008.jpg semi truck & trailer 011.jpg steps leading to upper lounge.jpg upper lounge.jpg upper lounge 2.jpg

A
Jul 27, 2001
Meridian, ID
I don't know if it belongs here or not, but I think it is probably the the sweetest sled set up I've seen. Beat that with your Mirage/Interstate/Haulmark/Triton/Charmac/whatever!!!!

Cool!

S
Sep 9, 2008
Sorry for putting this is the "wrong forum"........don't want to make anybody mad. But like dooadew said, it is titled "truck and trailer". I guess we just like big things.........as the saying goes, "Go big or go home" lol..

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
no, they ment the for sale truck and trailers part in swapmeet, not the questions part in snowtalk, aint no big deal, still a sweet setup!!!

Premium Features