• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Push Turbo?

R
Feb 14, 2014
Foley MN
Someone try and talk me out of a Push Low Elevation Setup. Why choose one brand over the other?

I like the pumpless oil system personally, also the ceramic coated hot side, carbon fiber filter housing, and comes with PC5

Opinions greatly appreciated, looking to purchase next week.

Thanks,

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
Customer service. There are a number of threads on here that talk about the lack of response from push to steer me in another direction.

That being said I rode their 180 hp rear mount kit and it rips, if you are comfortable with who you are buying it from and you think you will get your questions answered after the purchase go for it.

R
Feb 14, 2014
Foley MN
Ken over at Push seems pretty prompt at responding. I emailed him at 6P.M. and had a response at 7 P.M., and another at 10:30 P.M.

Seems pretty good and even is going to throw in a few things at little to no cost to me along with free shipping.

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
I have been riding a push turbo nytro for 2 years and it has worked great. I will say, communication has been hit and miss with Ken and the Push guys but when you get someone on the phone they are great. I have never had an email answered though. I would still buy another one as it seems to work and I like how simple they are.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I have the kit with the upgrade to 250 love the kit.... to this day my dealer and I have never received a call back and/or email in over three months. The national rep for Yamaha finally stepped in and helped us out.... So the kit engineering is great customer service is non existent. Just to add I was trying to buy the upgrade kit but finally found one used and still no call back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
Chinese turbo....replacement for like $600 but you don't hear of failures.

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I've got a push kit, on my 3rd season with it no problems of any kind. I've modified it with an mpi inter cooler, fuel pump upgrade, and pychosled fuel controller. Runs amazing pushing
12-14lbs of boost.

R
Feb 14, 2014
Foley MN
Thanks for the feedback guys. After taking to Ken he said there a China turbo but low failure rate. Also if it does fail you send him your center section and will either rebuild it or replace for$300.

I went ahead and ordered the kit from him directly, push is about an hour from my house. It's coming with PC5, wideband, boost gauge, abs carbon fiber filter housing.

I feel I made the right and educated decision. Can't wait to start install!

Premium Features