• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017???

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
It will be the same source we always rely on for story time. Reliable. Confirmed. Trusted or a dealer. All whom have always given is the goods for years now !

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
3 inch standard on all M sleds. Drop and roll chain case to allow 8 tooth drivers instead of the 7 tooth. They are going to be called Mountain Cats again.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Probably not for next year, but watching some interview with darling or whatever his name is from cat and some fella from yamaha they seem to think they got something pretty big comin out in the future

U
Oct 26, 2014
Minnesota
Nice windshields! Sure looks like pre 16 spindles.

Only the M series sleds got the new spindles for 16. All other models (trail sleds) for 16 had the older style. Those appear to be trail sleds so they may be sticking with the older style spindle on trail sleds, mountain spindle only for mountain sleds for 17 as well..

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008

I hope they have the new 800 engine ready, for the last 3 years now I have been quizzing the engine teams at the Dealer shows. They said they know they have to beat the Suzuki engine in reliability and performance, they don't want to have a new engine fail on them. I do know that on the dealer website I saw on the parts order some new side panel part numbers with "hexagon venting", the photo from above shows kind of that on the new panels. They also had a new "spray chain lubricant" which is hopefully a sign the snow bike is a go!

Last edited:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
They will most likely run the new engine in the trail sleds first.
Other than that, you will see slightly narrower boards and panels, but unless they changed it last minute it won't be enough.

dgibbons

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
Cat better step up based on what Doo let out of the bag this morning... From the pics everything that needed improvement got it. Lets hope cat does the same!

I was just thinking the same thing - if the '17 Doo's got power and gets skinny, most guys won't try to even justify a Cat. I'll be pretty tempted, guess we'll see what is actually true next week for Doo.

psychosledder73

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2007
Fernie BC
New doos Gained one measly hp. They say 10 but that would mean they lied about their 800s hp for 6 years

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Premium Features