• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bucky919

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2008
North Dakota
Cat did nothing in 2015 with the sleds, so hopefully they have something decent coming. The way they are discounting sleds I would imagine they have something big on the way.

powder pounder

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Hope so but everyone is discounting sled since it was a crappy year and there is huge inventory. Just saying don't expect the world but might be some good improvement on a great sled already.

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
Hope so but everyone is discounting sled since it was a crappy year and there is huge inventory. Just saying don't expect the world but might be some good improvement on a great sled already.

I think Doo is at a $2000.00 rebate and some Cats are as much as $3500.00! I believe that is for 2014 holdovers though, not 2015. Not sure on Polaris rebates. Once I decided to jump ship, I have not been keeping up on them.

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Did anybody else see the new Ski Doo 174 T3 sled that they have coming out? Doo must have wanted to make a sled that looks just like a Cat. I seen it on U Tube and tried to get a screen shot of it on my computer but couldn't figure it out.

What the hell !!
Doo you should be embarrassed to use green AGAIN ! lime was one thing now full on green! LOSERS . Whats next for them red blue and white.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
No one is going to want to have a complete redesign the same year as Pol. They are the big dog right now, and going up against their complete redesign is sales and marketing suicide. Doo knows that, and that's why they've milked their 2008 chassis yet another year. Whether anyone chooses to accept that fact or not is a personal issue :face-icon-small-win

17 has been the planned year for the new doo for a few years... it's not like these guys look at what the other MFG is doing & change at the last minute. Doo is just sitting on the same dam chassis from 08 because they had fun pretending they were the lightest, and now they're pretending they're not the heaviest.

We talk about how long it takes to make changes, but there are issues that have been known for a minimum of 5 years now... it's not that hard to make incremental changes that remove weight or improve handling, but they've done very little in reality since 2012. I'm hoping for some RELATIVELY significant changes for 16 to justify hopping back... don't make me buy a stinking polaris :D

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Where did you get the 3" track from and a 36"ski stance? I doubt they will come with a 3" track. It will be an option just like it was this year.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
picture.php

Cat get heated seat as well ??

Z
Oct 29, 2014
Cat did nothing in 2015 with the sleds, so hopefully they have something decent coming. The way they are discounting sleds I would imagine they have something big on the way.

Nothing?! They did loose about 8 kg, thicker driveshaft with snap bearing, more magnisium, other geometry in the skid, reinforcement in the skid, stearing and upper a-arms, quieter drivewheels. They have also tighten the stinger on the 15. Thats what i rember right now.

///zemrén

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Where did you get the 3" track from and a 36"ski stance? I doubt they will come with a 3" track. It will be an option just like it was this year.

There will be limited edition models that have the 3" track stock.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Narrower is good. The new spindle, although funky, looks like it will go through the snow a lot better. Overall looks lighter. But I still think the spindles need to be moved forward. Yes I'm probably biased.....:face-icon-small-hap

Bushpilot

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2005
Hope new front end will fit on my 2014 M8000. Maybe they will make a retro kit for us.
How are the new skis?

Last edited:

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
Seems like the new spindle is raked way back even compared to the current PCs. Funny how aftermarket pushed their forward with all reviews being amazing then it appears like cat put theirs backward.

Premium Features