• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Joke

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
A Baptist, a Catholic, and a Mormon are in the maternity ward. The Baptist says, “One more son and I have a basketball team.” The Catholic says, “That’s nothing, one more kid and I have a baseball team.” The Mormon guy says, “That’s nothing, one more wife and I have a golf course.”

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
Three doctors are discussing which types of patients they prefer. Doctor Watson says, ''I prefer librarians. All their organs are alphabetized.'' Doctor Fitzpatrick says, ''I prefer mathematicians. All their organs are numbered.'' Doctor Ahn says, ''I prefer lawyers. They’re gutless, heartless, brainless, spineless, and their heads and rear-ends are interchangeable.''

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
When God realized that Adam wasn’t happy, he asked him why. Adam told God that he was lonely. God said, “Adam, I’m going to give you a companion. She will cook and clean for you, bear your children, never wake you in the night to help caring for the children. She will not nag, she will not whine and she will take care of you hand and foot without complaining and with a smile on her face, and she will be called a woman,” Adam asked God what his would cost him. God answered, “An arm and a leg.” Adam thought about it and said, “What can I get for a rib?”

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
Two blondes walk beside each other down the street. One of them sees a broken piece of mirror on the ground, grabs it, looks at it and says, "This girl looks so familiar, but I can't remember where I know her from." The other girl grabs it from her hand, takes a look at it, and says, "It's me you idiot!"

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
A cowboy goes down to the stable, lifts his horse's tail, and plants a kiss smack dab on the horses butthole. Another cowboy sees this and yells, "What the hell are you doing?" He replies, "I've got chapped lips." The other cowboy asks, "Does that help?" "Nope," he answers, "It just keeps me from licking them."

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
Two old friends crossed paths after not seeing one another for almost a decade.
Utkarsh: "What are you doing these days?"
Sparsh: "PHD."
Utkarsh: "Wow! You're a doctor!"
Sparsh: "No, Pizza Home Delivery."

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'Have you got anything for wind?' So he gave me a kite.

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
What does Bill Clinton say to Hillary after sex?????

Honey, I'll be home in about 20 minutes.

What is Bill Clintons definition of safe sex????

When Hillary is out of town.

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
I wonder what my parents did to fight boredom before the internet. I asked my 17 brothers and sisters and they didn't know either.

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
A man named Donald bought a horse from a farmer for $250. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day. The next day, the farmer drove up to Donald's house and said, “Sorry, son, but I have some bad news. The horse died.”
Donald replied, “Well, then just give me back my money.”
The farmer said, “Can’t do that. I went and spent it already.”
Donald said, “Ok, then just bring me the dead horse.”
The farmer asked, “What ya gonna do with him?”
Donald said, “I’m going to raffle him off.”
The farmer said, “You can’t raffle off a dead horse!”
Donald said, “Sure I can! Watch me.
A month Later, the farmer met up with Donald and asked, “What happened with that dead horse?”
Donald said, “I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at five dollars apiece and made a profit of $2495.”
The farmer said, “Didn’t anyone complain?”
Donald said, “Just the guy who won. So I gave him back his five dollars.”
Donald is moving into the White House later this month.

Last edited:

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
Text message from husband to his wife:

A very nice Highway Patrol officer asked me if I was drinking.

I jokingly replied, "That depends, are you buying?"

Tough crowd. Please send bail money.

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
Teacher: What has the 2016 election taught us?

Little Johnny: You don't need to hold press conferences if you have a Twitter account!

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
A young girl asked her father if all fairy tales begin with 'Once Upon A Time?'
'No,' he replied. 'A whole lot of them begin with 'If elected, I promise ...''

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
How is Christmas like your job? You do all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Married four times!!!

Four Husbands

The local news station was interviewing an 90-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time.
The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.

"He's a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman thought.

He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.
She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

(Wait for it)

She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!" The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. Bob has been missing since Friday.

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
Two buddies were sharing drinks while discussing their wives. "Do you and your wife ever do it doggie style?" asked the one. "Well, not exactly." His friend replied, "She's more into the trick dog aspect of it." "Oh, I see, kinky, huh?" "Well, not exactly. I sit up and beg, and she rolls over and plays dead."

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
When a man opens the car door for his wife, you can be sure of one thing, either the car is new or the wife is.

Premium Features