• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gotta laugh..

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Went over to Polaris section and OMG:jaw: Broken drive belts...........broken drive shafts..........gotta carry a spare drive belt!.........gotta buy a kit to beef up drive shaft......broken skirts.........bogs that wont go away....... :face-icon-small-ton

Carry on:yo:

Last edited:
E

elvis1280

Apr 23, 2009
STEAMBOAT SPGS, CO
Lmao. I have been looking in there for a week and everyday it gets worse. The Quick drive belt needs 100 mi break in not going over half throttle? So they cant break the motor in properly? So either break in the belt or the motor? You choose? Lol. What a nightmare.
So like dave said, you need a spare quick drive belt , regular belt, a drive shaft , polaris fancy glue and small mig welder in your backpack

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Looks terrible doesnt it? but guess what..your manufacturer is going to be headed down this same road in the not to distant future..it comes with technology..and need I remind you boys of last season with your new sleds? wasnt fun for you either if it was your sled acting up..funny thing is.... its an awful lot of comootion for only having about a dozen of each failures so far..its not like its 50% of the sleds sold..wonder how ugly it gets if it does get to be that many?..hope your 13 PC's are better this year as well...hate to wish headaches on anyone..good luck guys.......

1rarel78

Feb 29, 2008
Spokane WA
Sad that the consumer has to do the Reserch and development for the companies. We all go through it. What a way to spend 12k!! My .02 worth. Ps i bleed green.

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
Nice to see the cat crew wishing misfortune on others. Being that I went through the disaster that Cat put out last year, I would think that those who live in glass houses should not be throwing rocks.

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
Looks terrible doesnt it? but guess what..your manufacturer is going to be headed down this same road in the not to distant future..it comes with technology..and need I remind you boys of last season with your new sleds? wasnt fun for you either if it was your sled acting up..funny thing is.... its an awful lot of comootion for only having about a dozen of each failures so far..its not like its 50% of the sleds sold..wonder how ugly it gets if it does get to be that many?..hope your 13 PC's are better this year as well...hate to wish headaches on anyone..good luck guys.......

They have all been down that road before and will continue to do so. Maybe just Polaris's turn this year. I've got enough updates on my sled to make a new sled!

Doo did the stupid light thing several years ago and then got chunkier and Cat changes their drivetrains like I do my underwear.

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
Nice to see the cat crew wishing misfortune on others. Being that I went through the disaster that Cat put out last year, I would think that those who live in glass houses should not be throwing rocks.

When a teenager keeps saying 'look at me' dont be surprised when they get a few smirks when they trip on their shoelaces. There were many on the Cat forum in the last year who thought the poo was invincible - consider this thread as a bit of karma.:face-icon-small-ton

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
As long as we are bashing Polaris for a min here the pro is just a dr. Up m-chassis brought over by the inputs of Burandt and his cat days bazzinga lol jk but like said above just fun to throw rocks at the house instead of living in it for a bit anyways

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
As long as we are bashing Polaris for a min here the pro is just a dr. Up m-chassis brought over by the inputs of Burandt and his cat days bazzinga lol jk but like said above just fun to throw rocks at the house instead of living in it for a bit anyways

A upgraded M series, Hmmm, no wonder I like it so much.

Last edited:
B

Burn Down

Dec 22, 2008
Boise Idaho
I agree guys. Our Chit didn't smell that great last year... Come to think of it Doo, Poo, & Cat chit all smell like chit...

I don't wish sled issues on anyone talk about ruin a good winter.

& times 1000 on buying a first year sled, never again.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose

My 2012 Pro Climb never had any issues, none, :yo:

I expect the same from my 2013 LE

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
So how much does a flickable Pro weigh after I beef up the running boards, beef up the tunnel, replace the fake rear bumper with a real one, add a drive shaft reinforcement kit, add spare drive belt, add wheels to the skid, add scratchers................add mounting kit for spare engine and pack spare engine:face-icon-small-sho

just kidding :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features