• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My New ProClimb Pictures!!

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
Drive Belt Part Number

Ihntdux

If you get a chance to check out the new Drive Belt number could you post it here.
In one photo I saw earlier it showed a place to carry a spare belt, is it on the side cover or how did they do it. Thanks RickM

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Man looking at that orange makes me want to second guess my color choice! Thats beautiful!

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Ihntdux

If you get a chance to check out the new Drive Belt number could you post it here.
In one photo I saw earlier it showed a place to carry a spare belt, is it on the side cover or how did they do it. Thanks RickM

Last pro I saw the spare belt holder was under the clutches on the bottom of the belly pan.

tsnowak

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage, Ak
Looking good! :bounce:

Steering post replacement on the vert. set up would be pretty simple as it is all above the tank?

Could you get a few shots of the rear coolers from under the tunnel?

Last edited:

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
Front Bumper ?

Just looking at the front bumper with all the body panels removed. Wondering if you could actually lift with it if one was stuck or pull on it at all.

Just from looking at it, it kinda looks like a "Decoration". Maybe they will change it by the time my new Orange one gets in next week.

Premium Features