• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HERE YA GO 2012 CATS

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
hmm, must not be seein somethin????

I guess I'm a skeptic, but, I'm gonna need alot better pics and alot more solid info to change my mind.

Hope they change the game again, then I'll consider it...

I'm not into "first year" products....... I don't care who's make'n it,, gonna be too many bugs...

Last edited:
B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
Im sold I will take 50 to start....Im very encouraged. Does not look to rider forward but very "up to date" The tall spindles are always a plus for many reasons but I think the biggest benefit is trail and big bump manners. Im sure ride height will be adjustable to your preference. My concern now is weight...and then weight...and finally how much will the 8 ho weigh. And the best part is it doesnt look like any other sled!!! looks like a 2012 cat...1 pissed off cat!....good job AC!

Last edited:
X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Polaris had great 1st year sales because everyone and there brother got to ride one before you could by them. I know one guy who has ridden one awhile back but he would not say much as Cat had him by the tongue. Anyways I hope Cat is doing the same thing. It worked wonders on first year sales of a new mountain sled for Polaris. I would love to hear the same rider reports on the new Cat. I really want other reports other than the M- Series faithful as they ride great but have that old school feel.... works awesome. Just need a new perspective.

Cheers
shawn

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Dammit. They need to f'ing release what they're gonna do already so I can know if I need to start saving up money to buy one or not!

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
Looks like I'll have a Polaris next year. Those cats look.... Weird. Heavy

THATS OK CHRIS YOU KNOW I WILL LET YOU RIDE MY NEW CAT ITS ALL GOOD THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I WILL BE RIDING YOUR NEW POLARIS OUT SO I WILL HAVE TO RIP YOU OFF OF IT KICKING AND SCREAMING WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE PARKING LOT LOL!:D

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Interesting... I'm not sure what to think. I want to see it in action.
On a side note, is this some kind of record, there are currently 258 People viewing this thread?

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I'm gonna for sure try one before I make up my mind if possible. Hopefully they get a demo ride around here. Who knows they could be kick a$$ but as of right now I'm thinking pro. We will see after I ride one. Hopefully they're good! I'd rather be on a cat

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT

I love it when the manu's come out with new stuff........................................

I just aint gonna buy it though....... maybe next year...

Premium Features