• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rabbit Ears

J

jester18

Jan 26, 2010
Cheyenne WY
I have never snowmobiled in CO and am looking for some insite. Where is a good place for lodging? We typically go in a group of eight. Gas is not an issue as we carry 200 gallons in our trailer. We would like a place with good kitchen facilities. We are coming from MN so if there is an easier way to come in from the east/north that would be nice. Any help would be awesome!!! Thanks in advance for any help.

B
Jan 15, 2010
steamboatsprings co.
call resort group of steamboat there are allot of discount rates this time of year,i work for the city and can just about find any info you need pm me if you have any questions.im a former wisconsin resident glad to help another midwesterner out eeh.

J

jester18

Jan 26, 2010
Cheyenne WY
thanks for the info. I've heard it is pretty sweet out there and can't wait to test it out. It will have to be next year though. I have been on three trip this year and my Mrs. has said no to a forth. I'm not going to press my luck.

Premium Features