• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim gear

A
Oct 9, 2008
My FXR gear that is just a season old is trashed. So I'm going to bite the bullet and buy some Klim gear. Looking to get it before this weekend, which may be a longshot with xmas just a few days away. I'm just looking for who has the best selection and prices on Klim bibs and pants here in town.

Also I would like feed back on any buddy that wears Klim gear. Please list your pros and cons and model of pants and jacket you wear. Thanks

H
Feb 26, 2008
Anchorage
Imo

In my opinion Marita Sea and Ski has a great selection. Seems as though everyone I've seen in town has the same price, but Marita usually has all their stuff at 10% off. Big savings when you talk about $400.00 Bibs or whatever.

E

EagleRiverDee

Dec 15, 2009
Eagle River, Alaska
I bought my Klim jaket at AMDS and my fiance bought his Klim bibs at the same place. Seems like Anchorage Yamaha sells it too, I want to say right after we bought my fiance's bibs we found they were cheaper at Anchorage Yamaha.

W
Feb 27, 2008
well if you want to pay $10.00 over klims suggested retail,go to team cc in eagle river.what a joke.just bought 2 balaclavas and a couple pairs of gloves for xmas.and their klim gear is so special i got to pay $10.00 more for each item than any where else in anchorage.oh well live and learn.wont be buying anything from cc ever again.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Mulletville, AK.
After Christmas sales?

I love Klim gear, it wears like iron, fits great and keeps me dry. I still have some first generation Klim outer wear, and other than being faded in high wear areas it still functions as new. My bibs are eight years old and all of the seams, zippers, snaps, velcro, etc. are perfect. I might ad that it gets used every weekend also.

Chose a color you like because you probably will not wear it out soon.

R
Mar 25, 2009
Palmer,AK.
Marita has 10% off right now, and AMDS told me they are going to be doing a sale next week but didn't say how much though.

I just bought the Freeride pants, and Valdez jacket. My first Klim gear and I have to say it was worth every penny.
I really didn't know you could stay that dry and warm all the time.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
We,(ANCHORAGE YAMAHA) have all klim gear in stock and will be willing to make you a deal. Like other have said we try to be competitive if not have the best price. Stop by and give us a look. If anything ask for me, Drew and let me know your a snowest member and i will hook you up :)

A
Oct 9, 2008
We,(ANCHORAGE YAMAHA) have all klim gear in stock and will be willing to make you a deal. Like other have said we try to be competitive if not have the best price. Stop by and give us a look. If anything ask for me, Drew and let me know your a snowest member and i will hook you up :)

I went to both Marita and AMDS yesterday, neither of them have the size bibs I need. I'm looking for the togwotee bibs in a XL tall, im guessing its a popular size because no one has it. If you could check to see if you have them that would be awesome.

Premium Features