• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 PRO LITE BY BLACK DIAMOND EXTREME

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Where's the bashin'. Facts are facts. You can't handle the truth, lol?

Yes I was a Cat rider for 8 yrs. and 9 sleds. Before that a Doo rider for 9yrs and 8 sleds. Before that a Yam rider for 8yrs and 3 sleds (ah the good old days).
I'm not or ever have been a die hard anything except sledder. I laugh at mistakes the factories do as much as anyone whether it is the sled I ride or someone else's.

It's expensive to switch brands (tools, spare parts, new underwear lol) but like you said ride what you want and I do. Do you? If you do, don't be so sensitive about other peoples opinions or facts from the real world. You may never enjoy your sport to the fullest.

This Pro lite that everyone is so gaga about isn't in the real snow yet (unlike the the Pro, PC or Msleds). Sometimes the real snow doesn't allow a sled to live up to the pre hype. I think many may recall that happening more than once.
2 things stick out for me, Bikeman and claimed weight loss. I think there will be a few snowester built sleds with a season or two under their belts that will show this machine around the mountain in the beginning.
Again that is MO just from things I seen before. Can't go up hill too far if your belt is unhappy and a motor built in the flatlands usually works best there.

So I have to ask I quess. If I'm getting rid of my PC tomorrow and getting a Poo does that mean I can't post my opinions on the AC forums? Snowmobiler is allowed on all forums. Do I have to keep my posts to non sentence posts completely lol?

But we have to make special allowances for snowmobiler, I hear his grandma keeps slapping him across the back of the head causing a form of dementia!
On a side note, unlike some of the previous attempts, the Bikeman 900 seems to be doing very well.

Premium Features