• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tired of all the cry babbies

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
Hey guys, I'm looking for some good posts on weight reduction, track preferences, etc. wouldn't know of anybody interested in that sort of stuff would ya? Poo's are getting lighter while we're raggin' on guys for spelling fer Chrissakes. Now that I'm getting a 97 year warranty I've gotta take this thing and improve it!

Any smart (azz) takers out there?:typing:

Backcountryislife suggested that I go on a diet, he is an evil midget.......

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
I still just want some of that big pitcher. I had a few beers tonight, but nothing compares to sharing a big pitcher with friends, from all brands and years.

L
Dec 13, 2008
My mommy said I cant play anymore

all I have left to say is its to bad that theirs a small group of people on here that shoots everyone down that has a diffrent opinion than they do. You see it all the time on these fourms. Its always done by the same people and their fathfull little followers. Sure makes me wounder if these people are taking their antidepressant drugs regularly.

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
all I have left to say is its to bad that theirs a small group of people on here that shoots everyone down that has a diffrent opinion than they do. You see it all the time on these fourms. Its always done by the same people and their fathfull little followers. Sure makes me wounder if these people are taking their antidepressant drugs regularly.

I follow no one......:flock:

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana

All I have left to say is it’s too bad that theirs a small group of people on here that shoots everyone down that has a different opinion than they do. You see it all the time on these forums. It’s always done by the same people and their faithful little followers. Sure makes me wonder if these people are taking their antidepressant drugs regularly.

Now we can FOLLOW what you are saying. It is depressing knowing you can spell antidepressant. You are a wounder of the best quality.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I'm sure I'm one of the ones being mentioned... breaks my heart.

Some of us happen to agree on some points, you know what... we also disagree on a number of others... oh well.

You come on here criticizing the people having issues... it makes you LOOK LIKE A FOOL. You'll notice that the poeple who come on here talking about how happy they are with the new sled... nobody hassles them, it's not some group of bullies who wants to make everyone miserable... we want people to have a better experience with their machines. The day you come on here & offer up 1/100 of what guys like wyo, myself, and a number of others that contribute here to try & help others have.... then maybe more of us will give a poop what you have to say when you come on here whining about others.

The conspiracy is VAAASSSSTTT.... it goes way beyond what you could imagine...:face-icon-small-win

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO

Really, you where the first to criticize, in fact you started a thread to do just that. 100% hypocrite. Do you have some kind of disease that you forget everything. No wait, you haven't forgot your opinion your just trying to run from what you have said that made you look like a complete fool.

lights out dim wit.

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
Really, you where the first to criticize, in fact you started a thread to do just that. 100% hypocrite. Do you have some kind of disease that you forget everything. No wait, you haven't forgot your opinion your just trying to run from what you have said that made you look like a complete fool.

lights out dim wit.

It's like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man......

Premium Features