• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pcv map for push turbo on m8000

D
Jul 31, 2016
Does anyone have a good map for the push turbo set up on a 2017 m8000. It's the new kit but the map he sent me is way rich and doesn't run good at all. I'm new to the power commander set up. I'd gladly pay pal someone money for the map also.

R
Go with Boondocker. You don't need a map, a laptop, or a massive headache. Boondocker works differently. Plus you can adjust it on the trail or mountain.
I went with all PCV components, Autotune and the POD display until the PCV took out my ECU. $2500 later.
Boondocker is so much simplier..

F
Nov 5, 2017
Nevada
As far as the pcv tune. His was way too fat for me in the mountains here in Nevada. I had to take fuel away with the pod 300 just to get it to run. If I remember it was - 12,-8,-4 low mid and high. That got me runnable. Also you need a fuel map that goes negative pressure several psi.

My maps are not finalized yet though

D
Jul 31, 2016
As far as the pcv tune. His was way too fat for me in the mountains here in Nevada. I had to take fuel away with the pod 300 just to get it to run. If I remember it was - 12,-8,-4 low mid and high. That got me runnable. Also you need a fuel map that goes negative pressure several psi.

My maps are not finalized yet though

Im working with a guy here now and we are building a map and it has a lot of negative in it I can send it to ya if ya want to look at it. Haven't got into the boost fuel or timing yet.

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
Some where in the hills ID
Why Go negative Number on pressure table? My boost gauge not go never negative..

Old thread, but that is the way that the PC works. the numbers mean absolutely nothing. you just take fuel away because of the BS they do in the background. Id stay away from a PCV. go with boondocker or redline or anything else.

Premium Features