• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PART 4: ON-THE-SNOW RIDE IMPRESSIONS: 2016 AXYS-PRO RMK ... OUR DAY IN APINE WYO.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Really, why create these new posts when being a paying member; one of the BENEFITS is seeing posts past 50 or is it 75? Regardless this number you get my point.

IMO...if admin is creating new posts so basic members can see, then admin really shouldn't be limiting how many posts a basic member can see. Nor advertising that one of the benes of being a member is view threads past the max viewing.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
You think the powers that be at Polaris gave this select group of guys/gals a ride on the new chassis to report on it and have it hidden to what I'm guessing is the majority of SW (basic members) after 75 posts?

NapaMatt

Matryx 850 Pow Slayer!
Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2009
Stewartville, MN
www.napaonline.com
.... so I wasn't the only one pissed off... that FREE Members... Could see the Fresh New Info.. just as fast as us...

Should of at least put a delay of 2 weeks to the free members.. why not let the threads go over 75 posts.. is just A slap in are faces!!

We pay lot to be on the site..

Donate ALOT of my time to READING Posts and helping out..

Rant over....

Premium Features