• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Welcome to Ski-doo Brett Rasmussen

W

wasatchcomm

Aug 17, 2009
Pinedale wy.
do you think maybe he was partly responsible for the 2012 design and Cat is seeing a backlash with the change..??

of course this is all MY OPINION....

i dont think he has/had any input on the chassis(proclimb), if he did then he would not have said some of the things he said about it last winter...

his job is to promote the sport to bring more people to it, more people for him to offer his services too,,and hopefully they will purchase the brand he is sponsored by, but overall the more people interested in the sport the better for everyone.
what brand they ride or wear is pointless, they are just like you and i, we try it all, hmk, klim, cat, poo, doo, fly, fox, on and on
i am a prime example of this, i have owned cat since '96 and bled green till last couple years, now i own all 3 brands, and guess what, i like all 3 brands and what they have to offer. i love my hmk boots,,,, and cant understand why anyone would wear anything other than klim on their a$$, it never gets wet...
so to each his/her own...

pick a color and ride.....

Premium Features