• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Chute or Big Chute

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Depends if the 250 will be enough for you. The big chute is pretty limited to 275hp max. The super chute on the other hand will be able to do over 300 hp easily. The on/off throttle response on the super chute is noticeably better as well. If the cost isn't prohibitive, I think you will be happier in the long run with the big chute. When we had the 275BC and 290SC out last week those who rode both said they would choose the SC. You will love the power either way. Give us a call on monday and we can go over in more detail.

plumberdood

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Missoula MT
The more I research pricing. The BC is more in my budget. Now the big question . Do I want to run full av gas or 93 ? Great product so many choices. I would love to here how the BC 250 kits runs.

4mcntrls

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2010
Drayton Valley Alberta
I went through the same thoughts. At the end I decided to hid the visa statements from the wife for a couple of months and got the super chute. The bottom end response is what sold me!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
One of our BC customers just got back from 4 days riding in Togwotee. He's had boosted 2-strokes and yamahas. Exact quote fom his text 'cant hold onto it for more than two hours at a time'. It really is an animal with just the 215hp reflash, the 35 more HP from the BC are just awesome! The best part that everyone comments on is the zero tuning. Start with the 250 BC, if you want the 275 it's just a reflash and a fuel pump.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
I hear the same comments on the bc250 from my guys. Can't believe it's as strong as it is. The best is from guys that came off upper 200hp sleds. The doubters are slowly coming around.

The SC is a completely different animal. Ignore the hp difference, they don't ride the same....

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
BC250

I'm running a BC250 kit, and have nothing but good things to say about it. As mentioned, you can always reflash & add a fuel pump if you need 275hp.
As for the two stoke fans, my previous ride was an M1000 that had a ton of cash invested, and I don't miss that sled one bit after putting some time on the M1100T (with a LOT less $$$ invested, too). For my riding style (50/50 boondocking / climbing) - it is a great package that will lengthen your arms. Feel free to PM me if you've any questions about my setup details.

Premium Features