• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Can for 850

L

logan1080

Feb 12, 2013
I really like HPS. The sound level is just right. Nice and aggressive but far from overwhelming. Had one on my XM and got one for G4. It's very well built. The guys are great to talk to at HPS as well if you have any questions. My only complaint on the G4 model is that they don't have a ring welded on the pipe that dumps out of bottom of sled like they did in the XM. So you have about a 1/2" gap around the exhaust outlet where snow can get in.

M
Dec 17, 2016
Northern Illinois
We have both the Titanium and Stainles Steel version. Both are identical in design with a dual overlapping mechanical baffle system. The Titanium version weighs only 4 lbs, and the Stainless weighs 7.5 lbs. Both very light in comparison to the stock one. Stainless Steel is $199.95 and Titanium is $399.95.

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_category=184&controller=category

Do you have any sound clips of this exhaust? I just ordered the stainless steel can and I'm being very impatient :bounce:

Premium Features