• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is Raze still in business ?

gsled04

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2011
So I have a Raze t-stat kits and I need a hotter stat. I've emailed them, tried contacting them thru facebook messenger and I get nothing. any ideas ?

gsled04

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2011
So it appears that I'm not the only one having a problem with the folks at Raze not returning calls or emails based on what I'm reading on various facebook pages like Timbersled MH Snowbikers. With this said, does anyone here know where I can get a 170 degree t-stat that will fit in the Raze t-stat housing ?

P
Nov 27, 2007
What is up with RAZE?

Ordered an upgraded wiring harness beginning of March, CC was billed, have not heard a thing from them. Multiple messages left through their website, emails, voicemails. Can't get in touch with a human there... Talk about piss poor customer service, actually that is an over statement, would actually have to get a little service in order for it to be poor.

Anyone else having problems with them?

Anyone have the owners cell number?

Thanks,
Tony

J
Dec 19, 2015
Raze seems to have lots of problems and it's a crap shoot how they handle problems.

My experience is they are quick to tell you how it's something other than their product causing problems.

Here the number for Chris.. good luck.

ges

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
pierre sd
i talked to chris three or four weeks ago , we trouble shot the problem i had and he sent parts that day. I have had nothing but great service from them Hope you can get ahold of them

Premium Features