• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

aftermarket rear skid for the xm

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
I would assume as we get some snow for testing that Tom's will have a full float kit for the t-motion kind of like a Evo air kit they have now.

M
Nov 13, 2008
3"

The new Poo can fit a 3" now.
Will the 3" fit the XM .... Should right.... And my 12 Timberskid fit also??? They should fit as all that is still xp'ish right.
Trying to locate an all black XMX 163 Also if anyone knows one close to Montana.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Last I talked with Tom, he was thinking he would have something for the T-motion as far as upgrades go. But it has been a bit since we talked.

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
We are currently evaluating what we consider to be the best option for those interested in aftermarket suspension product for the 2013 sleds.
We are busy working on other projects as well, that would enhance or improve the overall performance of some of the new sleds hitting snow this year. This is a very busy time of year for us. We look to be updating both our website, as well as getting more active in the Facebook media.
Patience, truly does become a virtue at some point in our lives

Premium Features