• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

600 e-tech turbo?

I know boondocker has a kit with mini intercooler. I dont know if im supposed to say anything or not? I saw it at a RMSHA hillclimb. had a garret turbo, and mini intercooler right infront of the gas tank, looks really clean and well put together.

Oh and it screamed up the mountain! that thing moves! I might be able to get some pics this weekend.

Jay

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
I know boondocker has a kit with mini intercooler. I dont know if im supposed to say anything or not? I saw it at a RMSHA hillclimb. had a garret turbo, and mini intercooler right infront of the gas tank, looks really clean and well put together.

Oh and it screamed up the mountain! that thing moves! I might be able to get some pics this weekend.

Jay

what mean mini intercooler? is it like the one on the 800 dragon kit?

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Its different. It sits tucked down in front of the gas tank and uses a fan. Theres another boondocker sled that lives in colville. We will go easy and just say that there is still plenty of r&d that needs to get done...

Premium Features