• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys Starting Issues

JUDGED

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2015
www.judgedgear.com
Starting issues... Sled always starts after sitting second pull. If I am into the the throttle and pull the tether, wont start unless I let it sit 10 minutes. Has plenty of spark, has compression, plugs seem dry and no oil.

Also happened when sled hit DET last weekend on the trail in, I slowed down and hit kill switch would not start. Checked spark and checked to make sure the plugs where not wet and flooded. Let it sit. Started up fine.

Also seems to hate being upside down.

I can pull up to a group and turn it off and it will start right back up all day.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
Here is a trick that works for me for the past 6 or so years when that tether pull or roll over causes not to start, (told to me by a Poo tech guy ) Grab a small handfull of snow and put it on the temp sender and wait about 2-3 min and yank and it usually goes first pull or next pull. Has made my non start problems mostly go away, try it!
gtwitch in wyoming

F

fastrack0

Mar 28, 2014
Penticton, BC
I've had the same issue when the tether is pulled while running. Give it full throttle when pulling the rope and it will start right away. Does for me every time

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Here is a trick that works for me for the past 6 or so years when that tether pull or roll over causes not to start, (told to me by a Poo tech guy ) Grab a small handfull of snow and put it on the temp sender and wait about 2-3 min and yank and it usually goes first pull or next pull. Has made my non start problems mostly go away, try it!
gtwitch in wyoming
Just bought my first Axys. Where is the temp sensor located?

Premium Features