• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aerial Shot of Monster

P

PapaVeedy

Nov 26, 2007
Revy
While I was up flying around today, I thought I would get an overall shot of the chutes that were climbed lately to give everyone an idea that these are not just for playing around in and that they are very serious chutes.

DSCF5143b.jpg

D

Daniel Boondocker

Dec 1, 2007
Idaho Falls
Along with the pics on the other thread, it makes it all that more impressive. Nice photography. Unbelievable confidence in your sled and your ability to climb something like that. You have to really admire it. Can't wait to see what will they climb next? I'm sure they are already scoping it out.

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
Wow again, bigger cahones than mine to climb that. And propably a little bigger sled than my 700 too

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
INSANE!!!!! Guess my little pebbles won't even get me close to that area.:D Can't belive any sled can play in there.

Nice pics. Now we need pics of sleds in those chutes.

L

lucky13

Nov 26, 2007
northern utah
turboed sled 180 pound rider and 40 pounds of nuts congrats to the ones that have done it. how many have made that? and how many did it again?

Last edited:
Premium Features